Hanging could refer to a very large number of issues that you may be experiencing.
Let's try to figure out which is the most plausible solution for your hanging problem:
When using the Saleboat Android App please check that:
- You have the LATEST version of Saleboat from the Play Store
- Your device has data or an internet connection
- You are logged in with your username & password
- Your device's location is ON
- Your device's battery over 30%
- Power Saving Mode is OFF
When using Chrome please check that:
- You have an active internet connection
- You have cleared your cache
- You are not trying to reload an expired page
Chrome: close completely & re-open it. Navigate to https://web.saleboat.co.za/ and please try again.
App: Close Saleboat as you would any other app on your device. Find the Saleboat icon on your device & open it once again.
If you've reached the end of this article, you have checked each point & your problem has not been solved - please send a message to our friendly support staff who will gladly assist you.
You can do this by messaging them within Saleboat:
Main Menu > Help > New Conversation