Why do I need to clear my cache?
It is a good idea to clear your browser cache because it:
- Gives your Chrome a spring-clean
- Makes for smooth sailing when using Saleboat
When you visit a website, your browser stores:
- Information (such as the location of the site you visited)
- Files used to run an online application
- Downloads (such as old versions of information)
When we update our application, your browser may still use old files. If you don’t clear your cache, you may see old files. Old files can cause display or access problems.
To clear your cache, please see below;
Chrome on your Computer
On your computer, open Chrome
At the top right, click More (the 3 little dots)
This will bring up your Google Menu
Click More tools > Clear browsing data
- At the top, choose a time range.
To delete everything, select All time
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" & "Cached images and files," check the boxes
- Click Clear data
Chrome for Android
- On your device, open Chrome
- Touch Chrome menu > Settings
3. Touch Advanced > Privacy
4. Touch Clear Browsing Data
5. Select All time from the drop down
If you've followed all of the steps and your issue has still not been resolved, please contact the Saleboat Support team who will gladly assist you.
You can do this by starting a conversation with them in Saleboat
Main Menu > Help